Our client has focussed on establishing themselves as one of Liverpool’s leading providers of UPVC windows, doors, UPVC bi-fold doors, and UPVC conservatories.
They designed their own systems to enhance their products’ quality and offer a greater range of products to the market.
By investing in these new systems, local building contractors and tradespeople can install superior products for their customers.
- Manufactured a large slim-line rail frame which was the first of its kind
- Developed a new efficient chop saw jig that enables more extreme angles to be cut
- Created a new bespoke UPVC bi-folding door
- Invented a new three-track in-line patio door system
- Created a bespoke mullion which integrates into standard sash windows
- Developed a new PVC door that has the ability to be split on the same frame with each section opening independently
- Enhanced the Smarts Heritage tilt and turn with spindle gearboxes
R&D Claim – Over £250,000
This was another client who was introduced to us through their accountant. Their accountant realised that they didn’t have the knowledge to process the R&D tax credit claim, but the accountant did assist in pulling together the figures for the qualifying investment expenditure.
Once we spoke with the client, they realised that they could use the R&D tax relief to reinvest in their company rather than raise more finance through additional loans.
The application for this window manufacturer was successful and the credit/funds were sent to their account.
What They Received
All of our clients are assigned a dedicated R&D tax analyst to process the claim. As part of the process, we have ex-HRMC inspectors, IP/patent lawyers, industry-specific professionals and Innovate UK specialists that we can call on.
All tax credit applications are fully compliant with HRMC and come with a 12-month guarantee.
The fees are low and do not need to be paid until the money is credited to the client’s account (there are no upfront fees).